Central Heating Management System
What does the Central Heating Management System do?
- Reduces common ailments in central heating systems including air, noise, poor circulation and inefficient boiler performance.
- Helps with your current central heating system to make it work more efficiently.
- It removes air from your current central heating system at the point of entry, reducing air blockages in the pipework and the need to bleed the radiators.
- The system increases the flow rate through the pipework and radiators.
- Reduces the temperature differential between the top and bottom of the radiators.