Boiler Installation from the UK's Premier Thermal Energy Company
At Home Smart Energy, the process of boiler installation is streamlined with several coordinated activities. We begin the procedures with the comprehensive planning and material procurement. The selection of boiler type, heating capacity, water flow rate and pressure and output volume per unit time depend on your requirement specifications. Before installing the boilers, we measure the average distance between them and the utilization points. This procedure helps us assess the type, diameter and length of the pipes.
Efficient Planning Phase
The number of outlets and the required volume per unit time determine the boiler type and its capacity. You may wish to have the outlets in your kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms, washing room and the garage. We plan the boiler capacity based on the number of showers, dish-washers, vehicle washers, fabric washing machines and the faucets.
- Storage Boilers: The storage boilers work with the help of a water tank and the heating unit. They are useful when your requirement volume is high and the number of simultaneously working devices is more. Larger tanks require more energy.
- Tank-less Boilers: Tank-less boilers can provide hot water on demand. There are no storage tanks and the device heats the water as it flows through the inlet pipes and passes through the heating elements. Our efficient boilers can heat 2.65 GPM () for every shower which is its standard flow rate. We can increase the volume to the maximum limit of the boiler to get consistent flow of hot water during peak utilization times.
- Solar Heating: The solar heating system from Home Smart Energy can work efficiently during winter due to its construction mechanism and advanced technology. It works at the best when used in combination with a storage water tank. But it may need a probe to monitor the stored water temperature consistently. The heating element turns on when the water temperature dips below the minimum value. Once the water heats to the maximum value, the boiler goes into stand-by mode. This method helps in saving energy while preserving the temperature of the hot water within the desired range. Our solar heating can also support tank-less heating with the same level of efficiency.
- Pipe Layout: Our boiler installation procedures start from the pipe layout between the boiler and the outlets. If your home has pre-installed pipes, we can connect the outlets to them after analyzing their physical and working conditions. Our aim is to eliminate the transmission loss of heat and preserve the optimum temperature at the outlets. We can suggest the most optimum pipe length depending on the boiler capacity and the maximum flow rate of the hot water.
- Boiler Installation: Our boiler installation procedure includes device mounting and inlet and outlet water pipe connections. The electricity supply lines come from the solar inverter and connect to the heating elements of the boiler. We can also install the water tank directly above the solar panel and the boiler system adjacent to them. This type of design helps to preserve the temperature within the optimum levels, when the heater is in standby mode.
Post inspection visit
Our Magic Thermodynamic Box has been Featured on Channel 4’s ‘Grand Designs’
Firstly, we’re an environmentally friendly renewable energy company offering a broad portfolio of technologies, products, & solutions to our clients globally
Got in contact with these Guys Regarding a new Boiler System & They were Fantastic. They had a surveyor round within days & The Boiler installed. Can't Thank them Enough I'm Warm&Toastie Again Cheers Guy's
Homesmart Energy were great. They made a few recommendations and we ended up with a Zanussi boiler on finance. Some of the other energy saving products are really interesting. Would recommend