Combi & Systems Boiler Supplier providing Quality Heating Systems
- Call Today to find out why we are The best supplier of quality boilers for your home
- Our Boiler Company is here to help you get the best possible deal
- We are a Green Energy Company – helping to improve the environment is at the heart of everything we do
Home Smart Energy is an efficient Combi & Systems boiler supplier with years of experience in working with tank-less systems for home heating and hot water supplies.
Our space and energy saving products are easy to install, simple to maintain, and sophisticated in supplying on-demand hot water.You can connect them to multiple outlets in your kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and other places where you need fresh hot water. Our system uses the Combination technology to work as a centralised home heater to keep your home warm and comfortable.
Product Basics: Our Ultra Combi compact boilers are designed (Dimension: 700mmHX 395mm W X 278mm D) to fit into any of the rooms in your home. The requirements for front clearance, overall clearance service space, and other parameters make it easily installable within a cupboard.
Our condensing boilers can work at an efficiency level higher than 90% by conserving the latent heat generated within the system. The system transfers the recovered heat back into the boiler and prevents wasting of energy.
- Product Benefits: The first benefit you get from our Ultra Combi compact boiler is saving on your energy bill. You can expect more than 30% savings, even when you use the system for heating and hot water supplies.The second benefit is the reduction in carbon footprints. With reduced emissions near to zero, the system is an efficient eco-friendly alternative for the conventional boilers.
- NOx Classification: Our Ultra Combi compact boilers belong to the class 5 NOx certified system. They have low emission rate of 70mg/KWH and a rated heat output of 15KW to 30 KW. Our systems are rated to be the most eco-friendly options you can find in the UK today.
- SEDBUK Rating: Seasonal Efficiency of Domestic Boiler in UK is the established system of rating and energy labelling. With a rating of 91.X, our Ultra Combi compact boilers are approved for safety & protection, energy saving and efficient output.
- Piping System: As the established boiler suppliers in UK, we have evolved our technology systems to include the best-concealed pipe connections for your home. There are two benefits of this system. The first benefit is to prevent the loss of heat during the water flow from the boiler to the output terminals.The second benefit is preserving the aesthetic appearances of your home walls and exteriors. Our Home Smart Energy installation team can customize the piping system according to the internal dimensions of your home and the distance between the boiler and output points.
- Fueling Options: The default fuel of our Condenser Combi boilers is gas. The valve system with flame sensor, condensate trap, modulated controls, and frost protection offers you the best of heating options. We can provide you with multiple fueling options depending on your personalized needs. We can also install the main-lead using the pre-wired system.
- Controlling Options: The Ultra Combi compact boilers from Home Smart Energy have access to the Pressure relief valve and the automatic air vent systems.The onboard digital display unit and the control knobs make it easy to monitor and control the boiler operations easily. The systems also have sophisticated diagnosis tools which let you know about the health and working conditions of the components in real time.
Post inspection visit
Our Magic Thermodynamic Box has been Featured on Channel 4’s ‘Grand Designs’
Firstly, we’re an environmentally friendly renewable energy company offering a broad portfolio of technologies, products, & solutions to our clients globally
Got in contact with these Guys Regarding a new Boiler System & They were Fantastic. They had a surveyor round within days & The Boiler installed. Can't Thank them Enough I'm Warm&Toastie Again Cheers Guy's
Homesmart Energy were great. They made a few recommendations and we ended up with a Zanussi boiler on finance. Some of the other energy saving products are really interesting. Would recommend