Central Heating Management System
What does the Central Heating Management System do?
- Reduces common ailments in central heating systems including air, noise, poor circulation and inefficient boiler performance.
- Helps with your current central heating system to make it work more efficiently.
- It removes air from your current central heating system at the point of entry, reducing air blockages in the pipework and the need to bleed the radiators.
- The system increases the flow rate through the pipework and radiators.
- Reduces the temperature differential between the top and bottom of the radiators.
Save up to 25% on your heating bill
Benefits of the Central Heating Management System Advanced Series
- New build or Retro fit
- Accepts all types of typical boilers
- Proven and independently tested technology
- Fits to any wet type of central heating systems
- Works with radiators and underfloor heating
- Fits all types of pipe work
- Fits vented and pressurised systems
- Very Compact and easy to install
- Provides the opportunity to reduce fuel bills
- Lifetime guarantee on the Magic Heating Box
Post inspection visit
Our Magic Thermodynamic Box has been Featured on Channel 4’s ‘Grand Designs’
Firstly, we’re an environmentally friendly renewable energy company offering a broad portfolio of technologies, products, & solutions to our clients globally
Got in contact with these Guys Regarding a new Boiler System & They were Fantastic. They had a surveyor round within days & The Boiler installed. Can't Thank them Enough I'm Warm&Toastie Again Cheers Guy's
Homesmart Energy were great. They made a few recommendations and we ended up with a Zanussi boiler on finance. Some of the other energy saving products are really interesting. Would recommend